The 2017 membership fee will be EUR 2,963.00, as approved by the recent 55th ICCA General Assembly held in Kuching, Malaysia.
As per an email sent to all members on 6 December 2016 where we informed that in early January 2017 we will begin to produce/issue the ICCA membership fee invoices for 2017. The invoices will be posted to ICCA members early January 2017 and a scanned copy (electronic) invoice will be emailed in January 2017 to the official ICCA contact person for ICCA matters in the member organisation.
If you need to prepare a Purchase Order number in anticipation of this invoice or if there is a change in the billing address for your invoice, please take the following steps:
- Open www.iccaworld.org and login into MY ICCA using your login and password
- Click on MY ACCOUNT; click on Update my Profile; click on No. 2 Invoicing Details
- Type in the company name to be shown on the invoice
- Type in the address – if possible, please give your physical address (street, building no. etc.), not a P.O. Box.
- Type in your Purchase Order number - if applicable.
After you have completed the above, please press “submit”. We need to receive any changes to your invoicing details before 30th December 2016, in order to include these on your 2017 invoice.
Membership in ICCA will be automatically renewed on the 31st December 2016 for the year 2017, unless we receive written notice from your organisation before 31st December 2016 that you wish to resign from membership for 2017 (as per the Articles of Association and By-laws).
Should you have any questions please contact Patricia Soen.
Once more, thank you for your commitment to ICCA.
- Email Patricia Soen