Malaysian Society of Association Executives, also known as MSAE, was officially registered with the Registry of Societies Malaysia on 31 July 2017. It’s establishment was in response to the urgent need for a single body to regulate the profession of association executives in Malaysia. The logo of MSAE with the letter of ‘M’ represent ‘people’ which signified that MSAE is an one roof association for Association Executives in Malaysia. The slanting forward design font signified that MSAE is a progressive association that champion Malaysia Association Executives’ career success, knowledge advancement and sustainability.
To be recognised as the leading national society pursuing excellence in association management.
To advance the stature and professionalism of associations in Malaysia through advocacy, education and advisory services.
The objectives of MSAE are as follows:
- To advance, improve, promote, advice and protect the profession of association management.
- To accord networking opportunity for those involved in the association management by exchanging of their expertise, experience, knowledge, and information through meetings, forums, seminars, workshops, exhibitions, and related activities at local, national, regional and international level.
- To advocate for fair and appropriate treatment to those involved in the association management.
- To conduct educational and training courses for those involved in association management aimed at raising knowledge, service quality, administration skills, management technique and operational standard.
- To recognise outstanding associations, non-profit organisations, and association management companies as well as their staff, employees, office-bearers, business associates, and others through planned events, visits, competitions and awards.
- To acquire, collect, research, publish, preserve and disseminate data information in the field of association management as well as engaging with Government authorities, statutory bodies, press and media, and other relevant parties for the benefits of the Association.
Dato’ Dr. Zaliha Omar
Malaysian Association of Rehabilitation Physicians
Malaysia Retailers Association
Ho Sook Wah
Malaysian Gas Association
Committee Members –
Datuk Dr. Raj Abdul Karim
Malaysian Council for Child Welfare
Dr. Yu Kee Su
FIABCI Malaysia (International Federation of Real Estate)
National Heart Association of Malaysia
Chief Executive Officer
Malaysian Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers