Why ICCA membership?
- Cost-effective way to win international association meetings business.
- Link up and do business on a truly senior and global networking platform representing all sectors of the meetings industry.
- Attend a strong, custom-designed education programme for senior industry practitioners.
- Promote your organisation to the international meetings industry.
- Get access to valuable resources.
- Belong to a trade association that delivers creative solutions for each member's unique meetings-related objectives (see section below).
Each ICCA member company/organisation creates their own unique value-mix from ICCA’s extensive range of member benefits to deliver specific business objectives within their international meetings strategy. View some of the many ways different types of ICCA members are generating value out of their membership in these "Value of ICCA" videos:
We have listed some of the most typical objectives, along with a drop-down selection of recommended tools, products, services and events that can help ICCA members achieve them, and with links to enable members to easily obtain additional information or sign up for these business opportunities. Members are advised to ask ICCA directly for advice and assistance with any meetings-related business objective which is not listed here.
International association meetings – research, sales & marketing goals
Identify more prospective clients
Build in-depth knowledge of target clients and their events
Communicate more effectively with prospective clients
Design a better strategic approach to int’l association sector
Increase face-to-face client opportunities
Win more bids/make more sales
Strengthen your company/destination competitiveness in the international meetings field
Build effective networks
Compare yourself to competitors/identify your strengths & weaknesses
Promote your developments and success stories
Train your team
Understand market and client-need trends
Conduct business with other ICCA members
Build supplier-client relationships with ICCA’s meetings management members
Communicate your company’s expertise, products & services to potential ICCA member clients
Exchange business leads
Form partnerships, mergers, consortia or user-groups
Host ICCA events