Interactive webinar: Global Conversations on Current Challenges
We hope you enjoyed our interactive webinar on Wednesday 25 March! If you were unable to join us live, then you can listen to the recordings of the webinars in our Knowledge Hub.
Join the conversation on social media using hashtag #ICCAGlobalConversations.
Global conversations on crisis communication with Tina Altieri
Expert in Crisis communication Tina Altieri, (Media Australasia Xchange (MAX)) joins us to talk about crisis communication. Did you have a crisis communication plan in place? If not, how do we act and prepare for what is to come?
Global conversation on contracts & insurance vs long term partnerships
We explore the different perspectives on the current COVID-19 crisis: from an association, a professional congress organiser, a destination and an insurance broker. What is happening in their organisation at this moment? What are the potential legal consequences? And what is smart to do in light of the typical long-term relationships in the international meeting business?
- Association perspective: Leslie Zeck, International & American Associations for Dental Research
- PCO perspective: Gregg Talley, Talley Management Group, Inc.
- CVB / Venues perspective: Aileen Crawford, Glasgow Convention Bureau
- Insurance perspective: Justin Weis, USI Insurance Services
Global conversation on online alternatives for face-to-face meetings
We discussed how to make the move to digital and the processes to implement online alternatives to face-to-face meetings.
- Association perspective: Philippe Bregaint, European Association of Osseointegration, EAO
- Online Event Expert: Gerrit Heijkoop, LiveOnlineEvents (LOE)
- PCO perspective: Annalisa Ponchia, AIM Group International
- Technical perspective: Dahlia El Gazzar, DAHLIA+