24 June 2021
10:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Join the newly launched annual ICCA Global Association Community Forum and meet with associations from across the world to collaboratively create a practical toolkit for responding to current association meetings’ needs.
The event will include plenary sessions, interactive sessions, and case studies on:
• The global outlook for associations meetings
• Brand development
• Rethinking your RFP
• Health checking your crisis plan
Date: Thursday, 24 June 2021
Time: 10:00–15:45 CET
Registration for this event has now closed
Please note: This event is now closed to meeting suppliers to ensure an equal balance between associations and meeting suppliers and allow for maximum exposure during the business match-making session.
The event will also include a unique match-making platform to meet one-to-one with suppliers from across the meetings industry sectors to:
• Explore possible destinations for your next event
• Learn how suppliers are adapting to provide innovative solutions to the evolving needs of associations
• Talk about an area of industry expertise you would like to learn more about
• Meet the right people at the right time
Sponsorship opportunities are availbale for this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more infromation
All educational content for this event is CAE-approved.
Association Relations Partners
For More Information:
Email Jem Allen