ICCA North America Summit
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Dates: 30-31 March 2023
Registration for the ICCA North America Summit, 30-31 March 2023 in Ottawa, Canada is now open.
In celebration of Global Meetings Industry Day (GMID) 2023 and collaborating with the MPI Ottawa Chapter we are excited to announce the dates of the ICCA North America Chapter Summit open to suppliers and associations. The event will take place 30-31 March 2023 in Ottawa, Canada.
The joint activity includes a luncheon on 30 March 2023 featuring the Canadian writer Chris Bailey as keynote speaker on the topic “A Fresh approach to Productivity”.
ICCA North America Summit delegates will additionally be able to enjoy a day and half of education, business, and networking.
Speakers and topics confirmed are:
- Advocacy as vehicle to recognition and support - Lucas Veiga, Sr. Account Director, Public Affairs, at H+K Strategies
- Association meetings = drivers of change and innocation - Genevieve Leclerc, #Meet4Impact
- Redefined talent pool for Association Meeting Stakeholders – Nicole Picton, Ottawa Tourism
- Talent retention and recruitment hackathon - Kaili Cashin, Calgary Telus Convention Centre & Member of the ICCA Future Leaders Council
- Let’s talk money – Shawn Cheng, DAHLIA+Agency & Melissa Cole, Say Something Communications Inc
- The new association meetings negotiation landscape – Melissa Riley, Destination DC, Nina Kressler, Shaw Center & Laura Pallotta, Marriott International
- In-person “Braindate” sessions addressing hot topics.
Make sure to register now and join the conversation on what has changed for association meetings!
What is a braindate?
You are joining the ICCA North America Summit 2023 to meet great people and learn about new things. How do you spark meaningful conversation? It all starts with a braindate.
Braindates are one-on-one or small group conversations based on topics posted by you and fellow participants in the Braindate Topic Market. They can be used to brainstorm, solve challenges, share expertise or experiences while meeting new (brilliant!) people.
Here’s what you need to know:
- For 1 hour and a half, there will be 14 groups & 5 one-on-one meetings available;
- Log in to Braindate to book one group Braindate and create your own topic to receive one-on-one invitations by other members;
- Once the event begins, you’ll connect with your braindates on-site in the Braindate Lounge. Our Learning Concierges will be available to assist you in the Lounge!
Registration is now open.
|Registration Type||Registration Fee|
|ICCA & MPI Member||Eur 450|
*Observer registrations will be reviewed and subject to approval. ICCA reserves the right to accept or reject the registration request.
About the host
As Canada’s capital, Ottawa is the perfect place to experience some of the country’s best attractions, celebrations and flavours in one welcoming city. With its unique blend of urban and rural beauty, year-round outdoor activities, and vibrant neighbourhoods, the Ottawa region is best explored over three days or more.
Travel to Ottawa
Air Canada is pleased to offer flight discounts between 10-15% to registered delegates for the ICCA North America Summit in Ottawa. A special discount code is sent along with the confirmation email upon registration.
The North America Summit will take place at the Shaw Center. More information about the venue, and other useful information will be made available soon.
Email ICCA Events Team
- +31 20 3981919