In conjunction with AIME 2019, ICCA will organise a Business Exchange (BE) session on 18 February, Monday at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. The BE is open to all ICCA members and registration is open NOW!
ICCA Business Exchange @AIME 2019
Date : 18 February 2019, Monday
Time : 14:15 – 15:45
Venue : Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
To participate, please propose a meeting that meets the following criteria:
- Your meeting must meet ICCA criteria
- Your meeting must attract more than 400 average delegates
- Your meeting must be held on a regular basis
- Your meeting must rotate between at least 3 different countries and it should be an International/Worldwide rotation
- In case of a past meeting, it should not have taken place more than 2 year ago (from Jan 2017 and future meetings are accepted)
Pre-registration is required and members need to complete the BE registration form (please see an example of the registration form here: BE form)
Please note that you need to have inside knowledge about your meeting lead which you obtained by bidding for or with organizing/hosting the meeting. Be aware of the fact that you need to share this information with other BE participants during the BE session.
Deadline has been extended to 13 February 2019, Wednesday. To register, please contact Margaret Lu, Membership Development Manager Asia Pacific at email@example.com.
- Email Noor Ahmad Hamid
- +603 79553343