Registration fee: €1000 (incl. VAT) for both member & association.
Criteria for accompanying clients:
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of a European Meeting which rotates between at least 3 European countries (only European meetings will be accepted)
- The conference should have between 500-2500 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the client must not have attended a Workshop within the last two years (the Exclusion List is now available under the "MY ICCA" section of the website under ‘Other member-only documents’).
- In order to keep in line with ICCA's strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive clients will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC will be held on a waiting list.
Registration will open on 30 January 2020 when all European Venue members will receive a copy of the registration form by email. Members can already start to identify and invite a suitable accompanying association representative and complete the Association and Bureau Profile forms which are already available to download:
Registration Form (for the Venue member to complete – to be officially signed and returned as a pdf) emailed to all European Venue members on Thursday 30 January when registration opens.
Association Profile (for the association representative to complete - should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on Thursday 30 January)
Venue Profile (for the Venue member to complete - should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on Thursday 30 January)
Venue members need to complete the Venue Profile and ask their accompanying association representative to complete the Association Profile, members should then wait until registration opens on Thursday 30 January when the registration form will be emailed to all European Venue members. Once it is available they should complete the registration form, officially sign it and send it as a pdf by email together with the completed association profile and venue profile forms (as a word document) to Claire Jackson (email@example.com). ICCA Head Office will then check to see if the association representative meets with the criteria in the guidelines and if the forms are completed properly. If the association representative is suitable, the venue and association representative will be sent confirmation of their registration by email.
Tips on how to find a suitable association:
1. Invite an Association Executive you know:
- Have you recently hosted a European association meeting that meets the above criteria? Consider inviting a representative from this association who is a decision maker or influencer (for example, member of the Board, Secretary General, CEO, Managing Director, Events Manager etc.)
- Do you have any local Ambassadors who hold a position on the Executive Board/Committees for a European Association meeting that meets the criteria for this workshop? Consider inviting them to accompany you.
2. Invite a client from the ICCA database:
Make a selection from the ICCA database to find a suitable association executive who meets the criteria for this workshop:
- Decision maker or influencer of a European conference
- Attendance between 500-2500 delegates
- Takes place at least once every 4 years
- Lasts for at least 3 days
Click on this hyperlink to download a flyer that can be sent to your potential accompanying guest explaining the benefits of attending a Business Workshop.
Registration will officially open on Thursday 30 January when all European venue members will receive an email to inform them. Places on this Workshop are on a first-come-first-served basis and only two venues from the same country can participate and only one from the same city. The deadline for registration is 6 August 2020.
Email Claire Jackson