Registration fee: €950 (incl. VAT) for both client & supplier.
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of an International Meeting which rotates world-wide.
- The conference should have between 800-3000 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years (but preferably every 2 years)
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the representative must not have attended a Workshop within the last two years (the Exclusion List will be available September 2019 under the "MY ICCA" section of the website).
- In order to keep in line with ICCA's new strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive representatives will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC representative will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place if there are still places available.
More information will be available in September 2019 and registration will officially open in October 2019 when all venue members will receive an email to inform them.
- Email Claire Jackson