Registration fee: €950 (incl. VAT) for both client & supplier.
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of an International Meeting which rotates world-wide.
- The conference should have between 800-3000 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years (but preferably every 2 years)
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the representative must not have attended a Workshop within the last two years (the Exclusion List is available under the "MY ICCA" section of the website).
- In order to keep in line with ICCA's new strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive representatives will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC representative will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place if there are still places available.
Registration will open on 21 October 2019 when all Sector Venue members will receive a copy of the registration form by email. Members can already start to identify and invite a suitable accompanying association representative and complete the Association and Venue Profile forms which are already available to download:
Registration Form (for venue to complete – to be officially signed and returned as a pdf) available on Monday 21 October when registration opens.
Association Profile (for association representative to complete - should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on 21 October)
Venue Profile (for venue to complete - should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on 21 October)
Venues need to complete the Venue Profile and ask their accompanying association representative to complete the Association Profile, venues should then wait until registration opens on 21 October 2019 when the registration form will be emailed to all members. Once it is available they should complete the registration form, officially sign it and send it as a pdf by email together with the completed association profile and venue profile forms (as a word document) to Claire Jackson (email@example.com). ICCA Head Office will then check to see if the association representative meets with the criteria in the guidelines and if the forms are completed properly. If the association representative is suitable, the venue and association representative will be sent confirmation of their registration by email.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
In order to keep in line with ICCA’s strategic goals the guidelines have changed and only association executives will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place on the workshop if there is still spaces available.
Registration will officially open in October 2019 when all venue members will receive an email to inform them. Places on this Workshop are on a first-come-first-served basis and only two venues from the same country can participate and only one from the same city. The deadline for registration is 26 March 2020.
- Email Claire Jackson