The registration fee is €900 (inclusive taxes) for both association & member and includes the following:
- Accommodation for both association & member (two single rooms for two nights, including breakfast) at the Radisson Blu Krakow.
- All transfers for both association & member (including transfers to and from the airport)
- All meals, networking & sight-seeing events as indicated in the Preliminary Programme for both association & member
- VAT and city taxes.
The registration fee is paid by the member and they are also responsible for their own, and their guests travel to and from the local airport/railway station.
Criteria for accompanying guests:
- Association guests must be decision makers or influencers of an International Meeting which rotates world-wide.
- The conference should have more than 500 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association must use a local PCO (not a Core PCO)
- The association or the guest must not have attended the first edition of the Meetings Management workshop (see the Exclusion List).
Registration will open on 20 January 2020 when all Meetings Management members will receive a copy of the registration form by email. Members can already start to identify and invite a suitable accompanying association representative and complete the Association and Member Profile forms which are already available to download:
Registration Form (for the Meetings Management members to complete – to be officially signed and returned as a pdf) emailed to all Meetings Management members on Monday 20 January when registration opens.
Association Profile (for the association representative to complete – should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on Monday 20 January)
Member Profile (for the Meetings Management members to complete – should be typed and fully completed and returned as a word document together with the registration form once registration opens on Monday 20 January)
Meetings Management members need to complete the Member Profile form and ask their accompanying association representative to complete the Association Profile, members should then wait until registration opens on Monday 20 January when the registration form will be emailed to all Meetings Management members. Once they receive it they should complete the registration form, officially sign it and send it as a pdf by email together with the completed association profile and member profile forms (as a word document) to Claire Jackson (email@example.com). ICCA Head Office will then check to see if the association representative meets with the criteria in the guidelines and if the forms are completed properly. If the association representative is suitable, the member and association representative will be sent confirmation of their registration by email.
Tips on how to find a suitable association guest:
1. Invite an association guest who you know:
- Have you recently organised an International association meeting that meets the above criteria? Consider inviting a representative from this association who is a decision maker or influencer (for example, meeting planner, CEO, senior member of staff involved in decision, member of the Board or site selection committee).
- Do you have any local Ambassadors who hold a position on the Executive Board/Committees for an International Association and organises an International conference which meets the criteria for this workshop? Consider inviting them to accompany you.
2. Invite an association guest from the ICCA database:
Make a selection from the ICCA database to find a suitable association guest who meets the criteria for this workshop:
- Decision maker/influencer of an International conference
- Attendance more than 500 participants
- Takes place at least once every 4 years
- Last at least 3 days
- Uses a local PCO (not a Core PCO)
- Not on the exclusion list
How to apply for a limited place on the Business Workshop:
- Identify a suitable association guest.
- Invite them and send them a copy of this flyer to explain the benefits of attending the workshop and a copy of the Preliminary Programme.
- If they accept your invitation ask them to complete the Association Profile and return it to you as soon as possible.
- Complete the Member Profile form (already available) and the Registration Form (available on 20 January 2020) and send all three forms to ICCA Head Office to apply for one of the limited places as soon as registration opens on 20 January 2020 (when all members will receive a copy of the registration form by email).
Places on this Workshop are limited and on a first-come-first-served basis and only two members from the same country can participate and only one from the same city. The deadline for registration is 30 April 2020!
Make sure you don’t miss out on this exclusive business opportunity, it is the perfect business format to build long lasting relationships with associations based on trust in a short space of time with excellent ROI!
Email Claire Jackson