The 2nd ICCA Meetings Africa Association Day will take place on Monday, 24 February 2020 at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The event is designed for ICCA Africa members as an educational seminar and to informally network with Association Hosted Buyers attending Meetings Africa.
Who should attend / Target Audience
ICCA Africa members sales & marketing staff working with international and regional associations though research, bidding, sales & marketing.
- Deepen your knowledge of international and regional association meetings
- Build relationships and network with prospective clients
- Hear first-hand the objectives, challenges and needs of associations
- Opportunity to understand client objectives and business cultures
The theme is "Collaboration towards an Advanced Africa" and the educational programme will cover sessions on:
- Bidding - Are we on the right track, are we working as a team?
- Finance & Sponsorship
- Ethics & Credibility within the Business Events Industry
Registration will open in January 2020 and is limited to 2 staff per ICCA Africa member company
Email Esmare Steinhofel
- +27 84 056 5544