The ICCA Statistics Reports are based on the ICCA Association Database, which means the figures cover meetings organised by international associations which take place on a regular basis and which rotate between a minimum of three countries. ICCA’s Association Database is designed as a sales and marketing resource for its members to target future international association meetings, which is why it does not include one-off events or those which do not move between locations.
Each year, ICCA updates it 50+ year data on association meetings in the ICCA Destination Comparison Tool which is only available to members in the My ICCA section, and produces a public version of the statistics report on the international association meetings market.
This ICCA product is designed to improve your knowledge of the market and your competitors, and ultimately to help you win more international association meetings business. Analyse over half a century of association meetings data with the new ICCA Statistics Tool: The perfect tool for analysing your current position in the international meetings market and can improve the efficiency of your marketing and sales efforts. It's a really simple-to-use tool but it can provide a wealth of sophisticated, sales-relevant information.
- Create reports on worldwide, regional, country and/or city level
- Filter on specific year ranges, meeting sizes and subject matters
- Compare up to 5 countries or cities
The ICCA Statistics Tool enables you to compare the following characteristics of the five destinations over the last 50+ years:
- Total number of events per destination
- Rotation areas of the events organised per destination
- Homebase of the international organisations organising the events per destination
- Size of meetings per destination
- Average number of participants to events per destination
- Estimated total number of participants per destination
- Favourite months of meetings per destination
- Average length of events per destination
- Suppliers used per destination
- Subjects of events per destination
Log in to the My ICCA section on www.iccaworld.com and click on "ICCA Statistics Tool" to access this online ICCA marketing tool!
Advertising in the public version of the annual ICCA Statistics Report
ICCA also sends a summary of the annual report to 6,000 Associations meeting planners in which ICCA members can advertise by placing a hyperlink (conditions apply). This publication contains the full country and city rankings by number of International Association Meetings.
ICCA will be strongly encouraging association planners to view the league tables of countries and citiesas part of their background research into potential future meetings destinations, and to use ICCAmembers in those destinations as a vital source of professional advice.