Former lecturer explores what the youngest conference delegates want from the events industry. Event planners need to modernise the traditional congress format if they want to attract attendees from Generation Y.
"More research is required but one thing we know for sure is that the classic event programme will not satisfy them," says industry analyst Rob Davidson of the next generation of conference delegates.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Conference and Travel Publications Ltd.
- ICCA PR Kit
- 10 Reasons for press to join ICCA
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- Social Media for Meetings
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings: 1963-2012
- ICCA partners who can assist members with Green/CSR initiatives
- Global Destination Sustainability Index
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings - UPDATE: 1963-2017
- Email Contact