There’s been a lot of conversation this year around the disparity between meeting budget allocations and the escalating costs of holding a meeting. For most, meeting budgets have not increased in recent years beyond the paltry 1.5 percent to 1.7 percent cost of living adjustments (COLA); for some, budgets are remaining flat, or even decreasing.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member MEETINGSNET Magazines & E-Media, Penton Media.
- The International Association Meetings Market 2018
- Negotiating with hotels
- Working with airlines and ground transport operators
- Working with convention bureaux
- International association meetings: bidding and decision-making
- Contracting with major congress & convention venues
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- Social Media for Meetings
- Email Contact