Nestlé has said it was 'very disappointed' a health conference was cancelled after senior NHS figures urged a boycott over its sponsorship.
The Building A Healthier, Fairer Scotland conference, organised by P3 Media, was due to be held at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh on 27 May.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Conference and Travel Publications Ltd.
- The International Association Meetings Market 2018
- Negotiating with hotels
- Working with airlines and ground transport operators
- Working with convention bureaux
- International association meetings: bidding and decision-making
- Contracting with major congress & convention venues
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- Social Media for Meetings