Africa is moving up the list of destinations international planners are considering for their conferences, with 10% of meetings now held on the continent, according to responses from a new American Express Meeting & Events (M&E) survey. The study includes results of research exploring the factors which impact the selection of Africa as a meetings and events destination.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Mash Media Group Ltd. C+MW Magazine.
- The International Association Meetings Market 2018
- Association Expert Seminar for Association Executives
- International association meetings: bidding and decision-making
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings: 1963-2012
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings - UPDATE: 1963-2017
- Email Contact