The meetings and events industry should prepare for a complete overhaul, thanks to the rise of the sharing economy and preferences of the next generation of delegate.
Presenting his annual Trends Watch Report at ibtm world in Barcelona, industry analyst Rob Davidson said that Generation Y (those born after 1980, and also known as millennials) is shaking up the industry like never before, alongside the sharing economy revolution led by Airbnb and Uber.
He said: “Generation Y will make our industry unrecognisable, and it´s exciting.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Conference and Travel Publications Ltd.
- The International Association Meetings Market 2018
- Association Expert Seminar for Association Executives
- International association meetings: bidding and decision-making
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings: 1963-2012
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings - UPDATE: 1963-2017
- Email Contact