Mobile event app developer QuickMobile has launched a new social networking tracker and engagement platform designed to provide event planners and organisers with real-time insights into their events' social networking activity that they can use to better understand their audiences.
The Concerto platform can be used to capture and categorise all event-related Twitter activity, revealing which topics are trending around the event and who the most active users and influencers are. Concerto includes templates for producing fully branded visual displays and detailed analytics reports
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Mash Media Group Ltd. C+MW Magazine.
- The International Association Meetings Market 2018
- Negotiating with hotels
- Working with airlines and ground transport operators
- Working with convention bureaux
- International association meetings: bidding and decision-making
- Contracting with major congress & convention venues
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- Social Media for Meetings
- Meeting Technology Tool