The industry can be proud to have developed a large diversity of CSR activities for all destination segments: domestic, regional, and long-haul. In developing countries, activities aim to fight poverty, help children, increase education, and fight human trafficking. Building bicycles, donating toys, refurbishing schools, and teaching are frequent activities. In established economies, service programs tackle poverty, disability, or environmental issues.
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member MEETINGSNET Magazines & E-Media, Penton Media.
- Personal Meetings ROI Handbook
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings: 1963-2012
- ICCA partners who can assist members with Green/CSR initiatives
- Global Destination Sustainability Index
- The JMIC Case Study Project: It’s Time to Get Involved!
- Apply for an Incredible Impacts Grant to communicate the value of your association meetings