To speak at an ICCA event, you need experience in your field and an ability to give insight and new ideas on your topic. However, ICCA members hold a great depth of experience in their knowledge, and presentations at ICCA events aim to stimulate discussion and contribution from the audience to create forums of discussion rather than straightforward lectures.
In the spirit of the ICCA network, our members accept invitations to speak at ICCA events on a voluntary basis. Speakers should be interested to share experiences in order to support the meetings industry in general and the ICCA network in specific. A speaker at an ICCA event enjoys the following benefits:
- Personal and company introduction to the international meetings industry
- Raise personal and company’s profile
- Find potential clients among audience
- Build partnerships with ICCA members
- Chance to introduce a new service or product (avoid the sales pitch approach)
- Find a target group for your research activities
- Acknowledgements in all ICCA media: provisional and final programme, ICCA website, members update.
- Possible press coverage during the event
- Receive (speaking) invitations for other events
- Meet fellow speakers and share experiences
How can speaking aid my career development?
Speaking at an ICCA event is a benchmark in your career. ICCA is the premier international meetings association and speaking at one of our events demonstrates that you are a leader in your field of knowledge.
Not only are you speaking to industry colleagues but to a truly international audience of business leaders. Potential business partners and employers among them.
- Email Mieke van Loenen
- Visitor Type : ICCA Members