ICCA is committed to educating young professionals in the meeting industry via the ICCA Education Fund and has developed a special scholarship for ICCA member universities, giving the ICCA University members the opportunity to create new competitive advantages over their non-ICCA-member equivalents. In general terms, the deal helps the university to build relationships with the industry through their ICCA membership.
- New potential benefit for the best student, which can be highlighted in promotions for their courses.
- New links with our industry (possible internships).
- Potential job opportunities for the best student.
- Gives each Member university 1 full scholarship to offer to their best student.
Each of the Scholarships includes the following benefits for the student:
- Complimentary registration to the ICCA Annual Congress - gives entry to all education and networking events.
- Complimentary travel and accommodation costs.
- “Behind the scenes” briefings with ICCA Congress-organising staff, to understand how the congress runs and what ICCA aims to achieve.
- Customised briefing on how to get the best out of the Congress.
- Personalised mentoring during the Congress by industry professionals.
- Opportunity to place CV at Student Scholarship Corner during the Congress.
- Email Pat Soen
- Visitor Type : ICCA Members