ICCA recognises the importance of youth in the meeting industry and dedicates resources to their development. Every year a free programme for young professionals in the meetings industry is run during ibtm world.
- Take a dedicated hotel
- Mix together 35 young industry professionals from many different countries and continents
- Add industry experts as mentors
- Give them tasks to work on together
- Sprinkle in some social events and networking spice
- Simmer gently for 2,5 days
...and serve up at IBTM World.
Every year, ICCA is once again seeking enthusiastic young professionals working for an association to join their peers from across the world. These are the benefits that you will take away from the experience:
- A fresh perspective on meetings management and the industry
- Familiarisation with the global meetings industry and its potential for you
- Enhanced professional skills
- Connections and networks with industry experts and peers from around the world
- Better appreciation of different viewpoints, approaches and cultures
- The ability to plan your own careers in the industry
Find more information on the Forum for Young professionals here.
For More Information:
- Email Ksenija Polla
Listing's Related Category(s):
- Visitor Type : Associations