What is an ICCA Business Workshop?
An intensive and focused business networking event, which brings together senior decision-makers of association meetings who are actively looking for destinations, venues and services with representatives from ICCA venue, convention bureau or meetings management members. A maximum of 15 ICCA members each invite an accompanying association executive who is a decision-maker or influencer of where their future association meeting will take place. Through a series of one-on-one meetings, they make initial contact with the sale representative, discuss their specific meeting requirements, and learn the suitability of the venues/destinations/services in a way that would otherwise have been time consuming and would have involved a great deal of travel.
The workshop programme also provides private time during the Association Forum for associations to discuss relevant topics, share best practices, and exchange knowledge and experience, which is considered by many associations as an important and valuable part of the programme.
Why should an association attend an ICCA Business Workshop?
- Intensive and focused networking with the right suppliers and colleagues; the minimum of wasted time; genuine two-day dialogue
- Discover new potential meeting suppliers in different regions of the world
- Identify and start to build long-terms relationships with meeting suppliers which can genuinely cope with your events
- Share expertise and build relationships with other association executives who face same challenges of running meetings
- Get your issues into the world (meetings) agenda
- Highlight your concerns and challenges with some of the most influential opinion shapers amongst your peers
How to register?
Please click on this link to download a flyer which explains in more detail about the ICCA Business Workshops.
- Email Claire Jackson
- Visitor Type : Associations