If you organise, influence or make budgetary decisions for international business travel, meetings, incentive travel, international conventions, product launches or staff training then you could be eligible to attend tradeshows as a Hosted Buyer.
The Hosted Buyer Programme is available to the top industry buyers from associations, corporations and agencies organising international events. ICCA is involved in Hosted Buyer Programmes at IMEX, IBTM and FIEXPO. Each year ICCA will also support a number of associations attending the ICCA Congress.
2022 Hosted Buyer opportunities include:
- IMEX Frankfurt, 31 May – 2 June 2022, Frankfurt, Germany
- FIEXPO Latin America, 13 – 16 June 2022, Panama City, Panama
- IBTM Americas, 24 – 25 August 2022, Mexico City, Mexico
- IMEX America, 11 – 13 October 2022, Las Vegas, U.S.A.
- IBTM World, 29 November – 01 December 2022, Barcelona, Spain
Why join a Hosted Buyer programme?
- Find the right destination and partners for your next meeting and establish many contacts within a short period of time
- Free access to educational sessions, including sessions organized by ICCA, which will help you stay up to date with the latest trends and earn professional development credits
- Get invited to ICCA organized social activities to network with peers and meet potential new business partners
- Access to thousands of exhibitors in one location
- Opportunity to attend tailored visits to local venues and meeting suppliers
- Unique opportunity to network with both peers and exhibitors globally
- Receive fully of partially funded travel and accommodation
- Have a dedicated ICCA group leader to support you prior the event, on-site and after the event
- Quick and easy application - as an ICCA Association you are already pre-qualified for the hosted buyer programmes
- Be in control of your own schedule - ICCA Hosted Buyer Groups do not have to participate in specific stand presentations
If you are interested in joining the ICCA Group at one these events, contact the ICCA Association Team.
Please note that due to a limited amount of places, priority to register is given to associations that are part of the ICCA Associations Community.
- Email Frances van Klaveren