The customised support varies from identifying leads for your organisation from the Association Database by our Research Department to personalised (online) training on a range of topics, depending on the needs and budget.
Lead generation will be executed by our experts from the Research department. Based on the criteria, ICCA will run a scan of leads after which a report of these leads will be generated. A typical list would have around 30 leads with local contacts, RFP’s, etc. Depending on the expertise within your organisation, a researcher can guide the sales division through the next steps that need to be taken.
In terms of personalised training, we have listed a few topics below:
- The international association meetings industry – introduction
- ICCA Association Database: Finding Clients
- Post-COVID-19: Bidding 2.0 for International Association Congresses
- Meeting design & Delegate ROI
- Compliance, regulations & ethics
- Association meetings management
- How ICCA can help local associations: creation of Ambassadors Programme
- How to identify the right local ambassadors
- Creating the right Ambassador Programme
- Your Destination: seen through the eyes of an association
- Creating a Meeting Legacy/Incredible Impact
- Creating hybrid and virtual meetings
- Crisis management for meetings
- Convention bureaus – introduction to different models
- Impact of International Association Meetings
What we typically see is that an organisation’s division (eg the sales force), gets together and get a one day training (or 3 hours divided over two days) on a combination of topics. An alternative may be that the organisation invites local ambassadors to discuss options and interest of setting up or improving an Ambassadors Programme. Depending on the brief, an ICCA expert will then guide the sessions. A third variation is that the destination stakeholders get together for a training on a selection of topics.
We are open to discussing the specific needs and explore the options together.
For more information, please contact Dennis Speet, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.