11 February 2014
The ICCA RSMP, held on 2-5 July 2014, now already has a strong faculty line-up.
Confirmed speakers are as follow:
- Christian Mutschlechner, Director, Vienna Convention Bureau (faculty leader)
- Martin Sirk, ICCA CEO
- Gerrit Heijkoop, Executive Partner, HCIBS
- Ian Whiteling, Managing Editor, Meeting the World
- Marta Wisnieuwska, Coordinator Gdansk Convention Bureau
- Jarno de Boer, Managing Director, Congrex Holland
- Yvonne Nassar, Head of Marketing & Innovation, Amsterdam RAI
- Carola van der Hoeff, Chief Operating Officer & Congress Director, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
- Karen McMain, President, International Orthoptic Association (IOA)
- Eric de Groot, Meeting Designer, MindMeeting
- Joram Albus, Sales Director, Westergasfabriek Conference & Event Venue
- Jan Roelof Polling, Orthoptist & PhD candidate, Erasmus Medical Centre (local ambassador for IOA’s 2016 event in Rotterdam)
For more information, please visit the RSMP14 website.