The new My ICCA Portal, the upgraded version of My ICCA, went live in June of this year. Most of the ICCA family is already maximising the benefits of their membership by using the new features available.
Did you know that by accessing the My ICCA Portal, you can analyse your current position in the international meeting market and target your future marketing plans with resources like the Destination Comparison Tool, which contains over half-a-century’s worth of association meetings data?
The My ICCA Portal offers you all ICCA membership benefits at your fingertips:
- Find association meeting business in the ICCA Association Database
- Discover local ambassadors with Big Data Search
- Run tailor-made ICCA Statistics Report with the Destination Comparison Tool
- Increase your profile in the meetings industry with ICCA’s free and simple PR Tools
- Share knowledge and download the latest white papers and ICCA member documents
Find out how to make the most of your membership by staying up-to-date on upcoming events and marketing opportunities.
If you have any issues or questions related to the My ICCA Portal, or if you haven’t created your login details yet, don’t wait any longer – start enjoying the full benefits of ICCA membership today.
Don’t have access to the Portal yet? Please get in contact with your Regional Director.