ICCA announced the winner of this year's ICCA Best Marketing Award at the Closing Ceremony of the record-breaking 54th ICCA Congress in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Best Marketing Award Chairman of the judging panel Patrick Delaney (SoolNua): “Halifax had a very creative solution to a very real challenge: How to promote and sell a product that did not exist? They did so in a very novel and creative way, engaging with their customers and achieving significant results. They communicated their project in a simple and clear manner, with coherent messages.”
Scott Ferguson, President & CEO of Halifax Convention Centre upon receiving the award: “This award provides great global recognition for the city of Halifax and the provence of Nova Scotia, and the wonderful team at the Halifax Convention Centre. Bold, simple and fun, that’s who we are.”
Congratulations also go out to the other three finalists of the 2015 ICCA Best Marketing Award 2015: Istanbul Convention & Visitors Bureau, Procolombia and VisitAarhus Convention Bureau.
The four finalists presented four very different solutions from four different parts of the world, and four very real and tangible challenges.
The ICCA Best Marketing Award, established in 1997, recognises the excellence and outstanding achievements of organisations in their effort to market their destination or product. Entries can range from full scale campaigns and branding exercises to individual promotions and events. The ICCA Best Marketing Award is sponsored by The Meetings Show and is open to ICCA members only.
For more information on the ICCA Best Marketing Award visit: http://bma.iccaworld.com.
- Martin Lewis honoured with ICCA Moises Shuster Award: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5303
- ICCA launches new Big Data tool to find potential sponsors: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5286
- Houston awarded 2019 ICCA Congress: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?id=5285
- ICCA aims to increase the value of association meetings and get even closer to international associations: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5278
- ICCA Congress on schedule for record attendance: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5238
- "Bringing together the world's experts on international association meetings – Preview of the 54th ICCA Congress Buenos Aires, Argentina 1-4 November 2015": http://www.congress2015.iccaworld.com/ehome/115004/Press#1
- ICCA announces Best Marketing Award 2015 finalists: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5182
- ICCA announces Best PR Award 2015 shortlist: http://www.iccaworld.com/npps/story.cfm?nppage=5205
For more information about the ICCA Congress visit: http://www.congress2015.iccaworld.com. Visit the Press section for ICCA Congress speeches and background information: http://www.congress2015.iccaworld.com/ehome/115004/Press
ICCA -the International Congress and Convention Association- is the global expert in international association meetings. ICCA represents the main specialists in organising, transporting, and accommodating international meetings and events, and comprises almost 1,000 member companies and organisations in over 90 countries worldwide. ICCA specialises in the international association meetings sector, offering unrivalled data, communication channels, and business development opportunities. For more information visit: www.iccaworld.org.