Network with ICCA members, get advice on meetings industry related issues from the experts, find business and stay up to date on industry news and ICCA activities, products and services in the online #ICCAWorld community.
Here are some tips for using the most popular social media channels:
Join the online conversation on Twitter using official ICCA community hashtag #ICCAWorld.
Follow @ICCAWorld for the latest industry news and quick updates.
Engage with the ICCA online community in the following ways:
- Share the hottest content that is a must-read for the ICCA community, using #ICCAWorld
- Follow #ICCAWorld and engage with other members
- Ask the ICCA online community for advice
- Share your ICCA activities
Like the “ICCA World” page to get a personal behind the scenes look at ICCA members and ICCA staff on facebook.com/iccaworld.
Share your pictures and videos by tagging the “ICCAWorld” page in your post, or by using hashtag #ICCAWorld.
Join the discussion, share your knowledge and get advice from the experts in the official ICCA member-only LinkedIn group: “ICCAWorld”.
Follow ICCA on LinkedIn.
Other social media channels:
- Flickr: Find ICCA event pictures on flickr.com/iccaworld
- YouTube: Find ICCA video on youtube.com/iccaworld
- Instagram: Find ICCA pictures on instagram.com/iccaworld
- Pinterest: Find ICCA's boards on pinterest.com/iccaworld
- Slideshare: Find ICCA presentations on www.slideshare.net/iccaworld
- Youku (Chinese equivalent of Youtube): http://i.youku.com/iccaworld?spm=a2hzp.8244740.0.0
- Snapchat: Follow ICCAWorld on: