As you may know, before the 58th ICCA Congress in Houston, we launched our new knowledge hub and revamped our publications to associations. In case you missed them, here are some more details:
We have divided the content into 15 very specific association meeting topics, which attract meeting planners, ICCA members and other stakeholders looking for very specific information and resources. We are now putting in more effort in this platform and are reaching out to offer you a communication and advertising opportunity to a very targeted audience, under the internationally renowned and trusted ICCA brand. Find out our rates and take a look at a sample.
ICCA Publications for Associations
We have just updated and revamped a wide array of Association Resources publications that showcase important information, case studies, and best practices in the International Associations Meetings industry. These are exciting publications as they have been written, supplied, and compiled from many areas of expertise in the field and are addressing the challenges that associations face today.
We aim at adding extra value for associations by making these publications publicly available and offering members the opportunity to place an advertisement in one or more of the publications. Find out the rates and take a look at a sample. The nine ICCA Publications are:
• Contracting with major congress & convention venues
• Negotiating with hotels
• Working with Convention Bureaux
• Working with airlines and ground transport operators
• Working with Meetings Management Companies
• Association meetings: bidding and decision making
• Crisis management guidelines
• ROI for association meeting
• Hosted Buyers Programmes
ICCA Knowledge Hub
The knowledge hub is already one of the most popular pages on the ICCA website and we are putting in more and more effort to make this the go-to-platform for association meetings expertise. Its content is distributed through the following channels:
• Already 7,000 pageviews per month. Content includes white papers, blog posts, videos and presentations.
• Social Media (list statistics of #ICCAWorld community per channel)
• Inclusion in e-newsletters to (400+) ICCA Verified Associations
• Inclusion in MU newsletters to (4,000+) ICCA members
Don’t wait, act now! High light your profile and stand out from the crowd.
Download a complete ICCA Global Branding 2020.
- Email Sebastian Sew