The last few months at ICCA have been like a whirlwind of activities and new initiatives. The launch of the ICCA Association Community, which was announced just prior to the 58th ICCA Congress in Houston, garnered a lot of interest and positive feedback from ICCA members and Associations alike.
Emails and feedback received from members during the Congress had one main question: How can we be involved?!
Delighted with such overwhelming support from our members, we are starting a series of articles in Members Update to let you know in what ways you can help grow the ICCA Association Community and learn what’s in the pipeline!
You can IDENTIFY the ICCA verified associations in the database and it will be our immediate focus to convert them to Association Community affiliates.
LOOK OUT for new potential associations who could benefit from joining the Community.
Our founding fathers started ICCA based on sharing and exchanging business and this has been the creed of ICCA ever since. The launch of the Community is elevating this old motto to new levels of growing the Global ICCA Community. If there is an Association you have been in touch with and you think they would benefit from getting connected with their peers for more advice, finding potential experts and speakers through the ICCA database or learning from ICCA’s network, then please share the ICCA Association Community flyer with them and tell them more about our network.
JOIN our upcoming face-to-face events with associations.
- We just opened registration for the AMP, where you will have the opportunity to meet with 30 associations in a small-interactive setting.
- The AES registration opens in January, look out for this chance to learn and exchange knowledge and expertise!
- The BUSINESS WORKSHOPS are our best kept secret. Identify the workshop that is of the greatest value to your organization and find an association you want to register with.
Here are just a few plans in the making and we encourage you to check our updates regularly for more information:
- INVITE ASSOCIATION button in the ICCA database
- SPONSOR an association campaign
- MEET up to 80 association executives at the ICCA Congress in Kaohsiung
For more information on current and future plans please feel free to email Ksenija Polla, CMP.
- Email Contact