Our busy Marketing Department is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the existing team of five, working full-time for a period of approximately 6 months in 2020 (exact dates tbc)
Do you have English writing- and/or design skills? Are you searching for an internship as part of your studies in Marketing, Communication or Design in the international meetings industry? Come and join ICCA's Marketing Team!
ICCA - the International Congress and Convention Association - represents the world's leading suppliers in handling, transporting and accommodating international meetings and events, and now comprises 1,100 member companies and organisations in almost 100 countries worldwide. Since our establishment 55 years ago, ICCA has specialised in the international association meetings sector, offering unrivalled data, communication channels, and business development opportunities.
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills (you’ll need to deal effectively with ICCA members from different cultures and varying levels of seniority, including directors and CEOs)
- Strong attention to detail and well-organised personal working practices
You need to be in the process of studying at a marketing, communications and/or graphical design -related university. Knowledge of and experience in working in the international meetings industry is an advantage.
- Support social media management (schedule posts from bulletins and community moderating)
- Managing newsletters; Learning how to use ClickDimensions and sending out newsletters; Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns.
- Updating the ICCA website (updating content and landing pages - especially ICCA Benefits listings; uploading content)
- Assists the Design team in “production tasks” of print/digital collateral content
- Contribute to CRM Support: Updating Manual, creating instruction videos, etc.
The applicant must have the necessary residence/work permits to be allowed to work in the Netherlands. Visa sponsorship is not possible.
Gross EURO 400 per month towards expenses.
Commuting travel costs.
Application deadline: 17 January 2020
If you are interested in fulfilling your internship at our head office in Amsterdam, then please send your C.V. and motivation letter before 17 January to Dave van der Laarse, Sr HR and Administration Executive (HR@iccaworld.org).
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, then please contact Mathijs Vleeming, Director Marketing.
Have a look at our current marketing intern, Harry, third in from the left of the image at the top of the page. He can't be having that much fun for nothing! Good luck and we look forward to your applications!
- Email Contact