Many of us are facing challenges as a result of COVID-19 so we’ve created an ICCA Recovery Kit to support our members on the road to recovery. The Kit is developed to highlight the most important free benefits we deem to be the most useful at this stage, and also to make you aware of additional opportunities that can help you plan ahead and prepare for business post COVID-19.
Here are some of your free membership benefits that can help you today:
• Publications – ICCA continues to collaborate and encourages knowledge sharing so that the meetings industry as a whole can thrive. Most recently, ICCA has teamed up with G3 Partners AIPC and UFI to release the “Good Practice Guide: Addressing COVID-19 Requirements for Re-Opening Business Events.”
• Webinars – Since the outbreak, we have hosted and been a part of many webinars full of educational takeaways including advise from leading experts and digital innovators that can help you navigate your strategy and help you plan for tomorrow. See webinar recordings in the My ICCA Portal and keep an eye out for upcoming webinars on our Events page.
• Association Business Leads – Search for business leads using a database that currently holds 260,000 meetings, 21,000 regularly occurring meeting series and 12,000 associations. From 1 June to 31 December 2020, ICCA research team will offer one-on-one database training every working day where you can discover how to tailor this information to your organisation. Don't forget to sign up to make the most of this opportunity!
As well as your membership benefits, we offer additional paid opportunities that can help you bring in future business. Below are some of the extra ways ICCA can support you, our members:
ICCA Customised Research: 100 Association Business Leads - We offer 57 years of associations meetings data and we appreciate that’s a lot of data to sift through, so we offer customised research from our expert data research team to provide targeted business leads.
Gain exposure to a targeted, niche market through the following channels:
• Membership Directory - With over 5,500 printed copies, the ICCA Membership Directory is one of the most useful resources for the meeting industry, with a complete listing of ICCA members by type and location.
• Online opportunities - The ICCA website has over 100,000 average pageviews per month. Make the most of our online advertising and profile your organisation 24/7.
• Sponsorship ICCA Webinars and Events – Sponsoring an ICCA webinar makes it easy to expand the reach of your brand, broadcasting to an engaged audience of members and associations that represent a cross-section of the meeting industry.
Get in touch and the ICCA team will work with you to find a customised solution that works best for you!
- Email Contact