Do you have English writing- and/or design skills? Are you searching for an internship as part of your studies in Marketing, Communication or Design in the international meetings industry? Come and join ICCA's Marketing Team!
ICCA - the International Congress and Convention Association - represents the world's leading suppliers in handling, transporting and accommodating international meetings and events, and now comprises 1,100 member companies and organisations in almost 100 countries worldwide. Since our establishment 55 years ago, ICCA has specialised in the international association meetings sector, offering unrivalled data, communication channels, and business development opportunities.
Our busy Marketing Department is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the existing team of five, working full-time from January/February 2019 untill the summer of 2019 (specific period tbc).
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills (you’ll need to deal effectively with ICCA members from different cultures and varying levels of seniority, including directors and CEOs)
- Strong attention to detail and well-organised personal working practices
You need to be in the process of studying at a marketing, communications and/or graphical design -related university. Knowledge of and experience in working in the international meetings industry is an advantage.
- Support social media management (schedule posts from bulletins and community moderating)
- Managing newsletters; Learning how to use ClickDimensions and sending out newsletters; Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns.
- Updating the ICCA website (updating content and landing pages - especially ICCA Benefits listings; uploading content)
- Assists the Design team in “production tasks” of print/digital collateral content
- Contribute to CRM Support: Updating Manual, creating instruction videos, etc.
The applicant must have the necessary residence/work permits to be allowed to work in the Netherlands. Visa sponsorship is not possible.
EUR 400 gross per month towards expenses. Travel costs reimbursed within reason.
Application deadline: 15 January 2019
If you are interested in fulfilling your internship at our head office in Amsterdam, then please send your C.V. and motivation letter before 15/01/2019 to Wilma van der Linden, Sr HR and Administration Executive (Wilma.email@example.com, tel. +31 20 342 0231).
If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, then please contact Mathijs Vleeming, Director Marketing.
- Email Wilma van der Linden
- +31 20 342 0231