ICCA is excited to share with you the launch of the ICCA Future Leaders Council.
The ICCA community has many rising stars, and we will provide the platform to extend their influence to make a lasting impact on our industry.
ICCA will guide, support, and elevate our future industry advocates by providing an exclusive opportunity to join ICCA's Future Leaders Council, to facilitate sharing ideas and strategies to keep ICCA current, relevant, and positioned as the thought-leaders for the association meeting community.
- Nominated by their employer, who is an ICCA member (each ICCA member can only nominate 1 person)
- Younger than 33 years of age at the time of nomination
- Employed by the member organisation for at least two years and have a minimum of two years industry experience
- Able to commit to a two-year Council term
- Deadline for nominations: 22 March 2021 -
Nominations for the 2021 term are now closed and under review.
All nominees will be contacted directly.
For further information, contact your Regional Director.