ICCA is pleased to share the results of the recent survey conducted to explore Association Meeting Needs Post-COVID19 - 2021 and beyond.
The survey was conducted in collaboration with the African Society of Association Executives (AfSAE), the Asia-Pacific Federation of Association Organizations (APFAO) and the European Society of Association Executives (ESAE), and sponsored by the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau.
The survey set out to answer five key questions:
- How are association meetings changing?
- How are associations adapting their processes to respond to the changes?
- What are delegates' sentiments?
- What are the most important requirements from meeting suppliers?
- How can suppliers help associations in their recovery efforts?
- Email Contact