The 60th ICCA General Assembly online voting on all motions for members to vote on is NOW LIVE, and will close midway through the General Assembly (digital) on 11th October 2021 (exact closing time to be announced by the ICCA President during the General Assembly).
Please click on the following link to access the items you are requested to vote on: 60th ICCA General Assembly Voting Items
An email with a personalised voting link to each item has been sent out to all members on Monday, 27 September 2021.
Who can vote and when to vote:
- Only the official ICCA Contact person for the member organisation hold voting rights
- No other person inside or outside ICCA member organisations can vote on behalf of the ICCA Contact person.
- The ICCA Contact person can choose to wait to hear the presentations on each item, as well as the answers to each received question, before casting the electronic vote. This will be discussed during the ICCA General Assembly which will be held on Monday 11 October 2021 from 1pm to 2.30pm CET. You would need to use your phone, iPad or laptop to access your emails to use the link to vote.
- If the ICCA Contact person already made a voting choice, should vote using the link provided below.
- If the ICCA Contact person is not attending the Digital General Assembly please use the link to cast your vote for each of the items.
The ICCA Board of Directors encourages to vote in favour of all the motions, which are proposed in their name.
Any questions regarding the above-mentioned items, should be addressed to ICCA CEO, Senthil Gopinath: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to send in questions is Friday 8 October 2021, 5pm CET. Any questiona received after this deadline will not be considered.