ICCA Association benefits will help your organization create top quality meetings for your members, and allow you to learn and develop as an individual through our programme of CAE approved educational content.
During the session, we will introduce you to the ICCA Association Meetings Database where you can:
- Find crucial information on 220,000 association meetings globally
- Compare different destinations based on your association’s preferences
- Find meeting suppliers through the ICCA Membership Directory
- Upload your bid manual to connect with the right suppliers for your meeting requirements
- Discover local experts, ambassadors and, potentially, speakers for your meetings,
We will also explain more about other ICCA Association benefits including:
- Hosted Buyer Programmes
- Access to CAE approved educational content at ICCA events
- Global networking opportunities with associations and meeting suppliers
- Volunteer opportunities to share association insight on a global stage
- ICCA knowledge hub including publications on organising more effective meetings
- Grant and recognition programmes such as the Incredible Impacts Grants
Join us on 11 October for the ICCA Association Benefits and Tools Familiarization Session. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Email Contact