For decades, The ICCA Best Marketing Award has been recognising the excellence and outstanding achievements of organisations in marketing their product and services. Entries ranged from full-scale campaigns and branding exercises to individual promotions and events.
In the last couple of years, we have been witnessing extraordinary challenges and changes while the meetings industry has been adjusting and transforming with them.
The 2022 ICCA Best Marketing Award is centred on ‘disruption in marketing’ related to the ICCA core pillars of inclusion, diversity, legacy, and sustainability. We are looking forward to receiving entries that showcase world-class innovation across all aspects of marketing. The ICCA Best Marketing Award is not only about emerging technology and digitalisation; it celebrates inspiring work in strategy and creativity. The winner will be recognised as an organisation that truly understands today’s complex marketing landscape and embraces the constant evolution demanded in our rapidly changing world.
The ICCA Best Marketing Award is not only about creativity, ground-breaking ideas, and marketing. The award is mostly about shared learning and inspiring other organisation to break out from the norm, think, and do differently to start shaping tomorrow’s bigger success, right through the creative dynamics of teamwork.
Entering a project for an award competition can be costly in terms of efforts and resources, especially nowadays that the meetings industry is busy again planning and hosting many events. So why enter the ICCA Best Marketing Award?
Put simply, the ICCA Best Marketing Award is the premier recognition for the associations’ meetings industry marketers and the marketing community. It is the most widely respected award in the field and truly gives recognition to the excellent, outstanding, and most creative achievements of organizations. The bestowment of the Best Marketing Award is the benchmark worth having.
- Content branding
- Cultural shift
- Social storytelling
- Brand evolution
- Power of partnerships
- Internal brand transformation
- Mobile innovation
- Pioneering technology
- Data creativity
- Targeting excellence
- Best use of technology
- Crisis management
- Effective brand building
- Marketing in the moment
- Open submission
- Research & rationale (10%) – evidence-based information supporting the necessity and importance of the marketing initiative
- Determining and measuring success (30%) – the objectives of the marketing initiative should be outlined, and the application should be very specific about the following items:
- Innovation & Creativity (30%) – the marketing initiative must demonstrate a level of innovation, which could include fresh ideas, pursuing a new market, leveraging new technology, creating new processes to increase effectiveness and/or efficiency. The award application need not address all of these elements of innovation, but should be sure to include some.
- Long term impact (15%) – the marketing initiative should ideally embody more than a short term, one-off celebration, but rather, a long-lasting impact of the project
- Communication/presentation (15%) – is the presentation of the award submission clear and compelling.
- Entries should be submitted in digital format through the application link and must include:
- Opportunity to reflect on a project/campaign/initiative and build a case study for promotional use
- Raise the organization individual’s profile
- Opportunity to showcase your efforts and projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Have the work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- Potential space for global visibility
- Boost staff morale and reward individuals and teams for their hard work
- Chance to inspire others and develop best practices for industry and sectors
- Work on a fun and exciting project: Teamwork!
- Profiling on ICCA communication channels (website, newsletter, social media -LinkedIn)
- Mention during the announcement session to all of the delegates at ICCA congress
- Worldwide recognition from peers and colleague
- Featured recognition on ICCA website
- Dedicated global PR (newsletter, press release, social media)
- All the recognitions perks
- Personalized logo- (BMA winner 2022) to use on their website, emails or promotional material
- Speaking opportunity at the next ICCA Congress
- Interview/podcast with President or ICCA CEO about the winning project
For questions or queries contact email@example.com
- Email Contact