Join the ICCA Association Community
For years ICCA has engaged with associations worldwide in an informal setting and helped them build understanding and partnerships with international association meeting suppliers. Thanks to the ICCA Association Community, ICCA is now able to formalise this relationship and offer a platform where associations and suppliers can discuss and work on advancing international association meetings on a global scale.
Why ICCA Association Community?
- Get access to Association Meetings Intelligence: Search a database of 220,000 meetings, compare association meeting destinations and find local experts.
- Enjoy thought-provoking education and peer-to-peer networking at ICCA events
- Access to publications on organising more effective meetings
- Update your meetings profile and share your RFP, so you only receive enquiries regarding your specified criteria
- And more!
Who can join?
- Non-governmental international associations with rotating meetings are eligible to apply to join the ICCA Association Community
- At least one meeting must rotate across three countries, attract a minimum of 50 participants and be held on a regular basis
- The association must not be managed by third parties
- The main contact person should be a Board member or Senior Director within the Management Team in charge of association meetings
- The Association Profile should be signed by a Board member or Senior Director of the association
What are the costs?
How to apply?
- Complete the Association Profile form and send to Ksenija Polla, CMP, Director of Association Relations.
- Your submission will be reviewed within 14 working days
- After a positive acceptance of your submission and the payment of the fee you will officially become part of the community.
For more information please contact Ksenija Polla, CMP.