Join the ICCA Association Community
ICCA is committed to help associations survive and thrive in 2021 and beyond.
Join the ICCA Association Community to cnnect with peers and meetings suppliers globally to forge new partnerships, adapt key learnings feom 2020 and work together to create more sustainable events for the future.
Why join the ICCA Association Community?
Create top quality meetings for your members
- Get access to Association Meetings Intelligence: Search a database of 220,000 meetings, compare association meeting destinations and find local experts.
- Access to publications on organising more effective meetings.
- Get support with the bidding process and save time and money by connecting with the right beusiness partners through the ICCA community.
Learn and develop
- Get access to CAE approved educational activities.
- Get access to volunteer opportunities to share association insight on a global stage.
Network with peers
- Enjoy thought-provoking education and peer-to-peer networking at ICCA events.
- Participate in grant and recognition programmes such as the Incredible Impacts Grants.
Who can join?
- Non-governmental international associations with rotating meetings are eligible to apply to join the ICCA Association Community
- At least one meeting must rotate across three countries, attract a minimum of 50 participants and be held on a regular basis
- The association must not be managed by third parties
What are the costs?
The annual fee to join the ICCA Assocation Community is 250 euro per organisation.
In response to the COVID pandemic and its impact on the international meetings industry, ICCA is pleased to offer access to the Community free of charge in 2021.
How to apply?
Click on the button below, submit your details and we will get in touch with confirmation or further steps.
Please note that the ICCA Association Community is only available to associations that organise international meetings. If you would like to join ICCA as a member supplier, please check our ICCA membership page.
Thank you to our Sponsor for their support of the ICCA Association Community: