ICCA’s Research Department updates its list of RfP's daily. With 15 new Request for Proposals identified in the last week, the grand total with a future deadline for bids is currently 100+.
Each association has evolved a unique decision-making methodology about its major events, often over many years. All RfP’s contain a document with detailed information on the decision-making process, which is available to ICCA members in the related meetings profile in the Association Database.
This is crucial if you want to better meet all the needs of international associations, to gain a deeper understanding of your clients’ objectives, and to ask the right questions when bidding for international events.
Here are some examples of meetings with a deadline for bids between May 15 and September 1, 2022:
- World Conservation Congress
- Congress of the World Chess Federation
- World Journalism Education Congress
- International Cartographic Conference
- International Wheat Congress
- World Congress of Music Therapy
- International Citrus Congress
- International Botanical Congress
- World Congress of Psycho-Oncology
- International Congress on Medical Librarianship
How to handle this information
- Research and compare the basic needs with your own infrastructure.
- If this fits together you might be ready to bid for this business.
- Read carefully and follow accordingly if you as a supplier are allowed to send in a bid or if you need a local member (individual or national society) to bid for. In that case you work on the bid with your local representative.