Join the ICCA Association Community
Join the ICCA Association Community to connect with peers and meetings suppliers globally to forge new partnerships, adapt key learnings and work together to create more sustainable events for the future.
Why join the ICCA Association Community?
Create top quality meetings for your members
- Get access to Association Meetings Intelligence
- Search a database of 220,000 meetings, compare association meeting destinations and find local experts
- Access to publications on organising more effective meetings
- Get support with the bidding process and save time and money by connecting with the right business partners through the ICCA community
Learn and develop
- Get access to CAE approved educational activities
- Get access to volunteer opportunities to share association insight on a global stage
Network with peers
- Enjoy thought-provoking education and peer-to-peer networking at ICCA events
- Participate in grant and recognition programmes such as the Incredible Impacts Grants
Who can join?
- Non-governmental international associations with rotating meetings are eligible to apply to join the ICCA Association Community.
- At least one meeting must rotate across three countries, attract a minimum of 50 participants and be held on a regular basis.
- The association must not be managed by third parties.
Find the right destination for your next event
Improve your meeting destination selection process by promoting your RFP with the ICCA community and receive tailored responses based on your requirements.
Subscribe to the ICCA Association Communications
Receive quarterly newsletters with latest tools available for associations as well as invitations for ICCA events, CAE certified education opportunities and Hosted Buyer programmes.
You will also gain access to invaluable resources on how to redesign your own events and receive invitations for training for the ICCA online portal and the ICCA Association Meetings Database.